Wednesday, February 8, 2012

this week and next: a preview

:D This Friday is my birthday. Mixed feelings about it, lol. I'm in my head going "Hurray! It's my birthday! Oh no! I'm 31!" But with that I'm still overall excited about it since I've always loved my Birthday.

And the 17th-19th is MegaCon! So excited about that. Lyssa, Beth, and I are splitting a hotel and are going all three days. Phil is also going all three days but is staying with his sister. And then, on Sunday, Sarah and Peter will be there too. Though, Peter seems to think he'll get Sarah there for more than one day but she probably has work. As for the convention itself, there are a good number of panels I'm quite looking forward to. I'll be missing most of the Star Trek Voyager panel though since it overlaps with the StarGate panel. I'm also really looking forward to hitting up the dealer's room. I got my tax return already and I'm raring to go. lol

No comments :

Post a Comment