Friday, February 10, 2012

Happy Birthday to Me!

I had an amazing day.

First, I watched an episode of StarGate Atlantis. Then when Sarah woke up I watched an episode of StarGate SG-1 with her. After that we went to go pick up her wedding dress, which is gorgeous. She tried it on at the shop for me since I had missed her picking out the dress. We then made it back in time to get ready and leave to have dinner at Kobe's Japanese Steakhouse at 5pm. Afterwards everyone except Chris and Nic came back to Peter's. Peter, of course, fell asleep almost as soon as he got inside. The rest of us watched Sukiyaki Western Django by Takashi Miike. And then we watched Death Becomes Her (and had cake near the end of it since Netflix spazzed on us).

Thank you so much to everyone for either being here today or for even just saying something on one of my various pages around the net! <3

2 comments :

  1. Hope you had a Happy Birthday April!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad I could enjoy your Birthday with you. Even more glad that you enjoyed your day.

    ReplyDelete