Thursday, July 5, 2012

Anime Club Lineup for 07/05/2012

Update: All this is apparently delayed until next week or something...
(See Jon's blog)
Unless someone wants to get together anyway...?
Call me if you do.
Maybe we can work something out somewhere else for the week?

We'll be meeting at my place!

 

Garo Makai Senki - 18
Hikounin Sentai Akibaranger - 06
My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic - 14
Card Captor Sakura - 51
Saint Seiya - 38
History's Strongest Disciple Kenichi - 38
Code Geass: Lelouch of the Rebellion R2 - 10
Deadman Wonderland - OAV
Sakamichi no Apollon - 06
Slayers Try - 24
Sengoku Basara 2 - 12 & 13
Twelve Kingdoms - 36
Revolutionary Girl Utena - 32
Sailor Moon R - 48
∀ Gundam - 27


Click here for a funny story.

P.S. - This Saturday, as a sort of crossover with Jon's normal movie night, we will be watching Saint Seiya Gekijouban and Sengoku Basara: The Last Party.

4 comments :

  1. Sorry but still cancelled, unless you guys found another place to meet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have. My mom said I could at least. lol. I just have to wash the dishes before everyone gets here and vacuum once everyone leaves. ^^;;

    We'd just be missing out on Utena and Turn A. Though I can probably find them easily enough.

    Now I just need to remember to call the others later...

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY! April for the win! My parents are actually trying to kick me and sis out of the house. *sigh* So, sis will be coming.
    (Just remembered to tell Nat (co-worker) to not go to Jon's place. He was planning to come this week.) Done.

    ReplyDelete